Creating solutions for 60 million fans? Just your typical workday
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
See how your top traits and our coolest jobs match up
Visit the career control room
Curious about life at ESPN?
Our employees are posting their photos and videos to show you what it’s like to work, live and play here. Go
It takes a lot of different roles to keep us at the forefront of innovation. Here are just a few of our exciting opportunities.
- Vice President, Consumer Software Engineering Bristol, Connecticut, USA
- Project-Digital Sales Planner New York, New York, USA
- Creative Services Manager Coral Gables, Florida, USA
- Sports Content Researcher Los Angeles, California, USA
- Account Executive New York, New York, USA
- Senior Java Software Engineer Bristol, Connecticut, USA