Employee Resource Groups
In 2008, ESPN launched eight Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) formed to address our Young Professionals, Women, Asians, People with Disabilities, Latinos, Families, African-Americans, and our Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender employees. These ERGs are voluntarily run by employees and formed around a shared interest or similar dimension of diversity.
Their areas of focus include:
- To educate and promote cultural diversity
- To network and learn from others
- To develop professional skill sets
- To add value to the business
- To expand the recruitment base
- To enhance retention initiatives
- To tap underutilized resources
Our Young Professionals group around the country, including CT, NYC and Seattle, are 300-strong and active in career events and corporate outreach. Click here for more information.
We create a culture that embraces ideas, experiences and all our professionals’ unique personalities. Click the chart and see how ESPN pulls it all together.